At Something Fabulous we understand that every wedding is different and that you may wish to change one of our designs to suit your chosen style, theme or colour. We are happy to customise any of our designs, or, create a new design specifically for you at no extra charge. All you need to do is contact us via email or phone and we will be happy to discuss with you.
Please see our gallery of customised work to see that anything is possible!
We know that once you see our work you will be impressed by our quality and attention to detail.
All our invitation sample packs are $14.95 and all include a completely assembled generically worded invitation with all the additional cards that you may need on your wedding day.
Samples of all our invitations can be ordered by browsing our invitation selection or by clicking here:Order a Sample
When you place your invitation order with us, you will receive a full refund of $14.95 for the invitation sample you purchased.
When you order with Something Fabulous you are paying for a personalised service, your invitations are important and we want to make sure that every detail is perfect and 100% correct. You do not need to set up your own invitations or other stationery, we do this for you! Once you place your order, one of our stationery proofing experts will contact you for all the details and information you would like to include on your wedding stationery and work with you every step of the way.
- Send you our range of invitation wording choices, from formal to fun options.
- Offer you a large selection of fonts to choose from with our suggestions of which look best together.
- Give you examples of how to word your guest information topics and even what type of information you may wish to include on your stationery.
- Give you access to our large library or wishing well/bird cage/gift registry poems as well as our beautiful selection of love poems.
- Send you our easy to follow spreadsheet to enter in your guest names and addresses ready for merging and printing.
- Give you unlimited proofs to ensure that all details are correct
- Not print your wedding invitations or stationery including your envelopes without your full approval to go ahead.
We feel that merging of guest names into wedding invitations is mandatory, it erases the need for customers to hand write their guest names on their invitations and worry about handwriting quality and it also makes your invitations look up market and impressive.
To this end all merging of guest names into your wedding invitations is included in the price you see on line whether it be for our print and cut option or fully assembled invitations.
At Something Fabulous we do not believe in cutting corners, all our invitations come with a matching high quality envelope in the same paper that is used to create your design. This is included in your price, there is no need to pay extra to upgrade from a cheaper envelope.
There is no need to hand write your envelopes when you order from Something Fabulous, included in your price is printing of all your envelopes with your guest names and addresses. This is printed directly onto the envelopes (unless you have a boxed invitation, where clear labels are provided). We also make sure we match the fonts on the addressed envelopes with the fonts you have chosen for your invitations to ensure a professional finish, your guests will be impressed from the moment their invitation arrives in the post!
If your order comes to over $250.00, we will send your products to you via standard shipping free of charge to ensure that your order is fully trackable (Australia wide only).